Think Outside The Bin is the resource guide for locating people and places that need – and want – your old stuff. This 152-page guide Think Outside The Bin: Discard your common household items… Help your neighbor, help your earth includes over 450 links, tips, pictures and resources!
This interactive guide gives you creative ways to recycle, donate or sell the common everyday items busy families have to discard. This guide gives you the opportunity to reach out and be a part of something so much more important than recycling.
Think Outside The Bin is a great resource if:
- You need to part with a lot of miscellaneous “stuff”
- You are transitioning to a simplified lifestyle with fewer possessions
- You want to sell some things and make some extra cash
- You want to donate items and take a tax deduction
- You are looking for an easy way to help a charitable organization
- You need a “fun raising” idea for your favorite non-profit or school
- You want to do the RESPONSIBLE thing with your stuff and help your neighbor, help your earth
Think Outside The Bin is available as a digital download OR a printed book.
Download the ebook instantly for $10! Click here to go to PayPal – you’re just seconds away from accessing all the resources we share in the blog in one convenient PDF file.
Purchase a print copy of Think Outside The Bin for $17 Click here –>>