Recycle CDs, DVDs, Cassettes for CASH

CDs in boxNeed a little extra cash?  Got old media?

Most of us have DVDs and VHS movies we’re tired of watching – AND, extra CDs that long ago got transferred to our I-Pods – even antiquated floppy disks and cassette tapes. Here is an online company willing to pay for these dust catchers:

CASH FOR CD

Sell CDs, DVDs, and Video Games in three easy steps at Cash for CDs: (1) Get a quote (and a free mailer), (2) Send in your disks, (3) Receive your payment via check or PayPal.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Cassette Tapes, CDs, DVDs, Floppy disks, Media, Think Outside The Bin and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Recycle CDs, DVDs, Cassettes for CASH

1. joe says:

I have some CDs cassettes & VHS tapes that I’m wanting to sell & could use some help

2. bernadette jimkoski says:

Do you still buy cassettes? I have many to get rid of. Being transford and cannot take them with me. No room.

Thank you.

3. I have lots of cassettes and cases to get rid of. Hope to recycle. Can you help?
    Please reply.

4. robert says:

This site does not buy I typed in 30 movies i have and it said it was not buying ayn of them

5. Marianne Ferenchak says:

do you buy cassette tapes?

6. James Browning says:

Hello my name is James Browning and I have over 300 vhs tape in there box and I would like to sell them. Please contact me at 434-532-5438

7. THEO says:

i HAVE MANY CASSETTE TAPES, CD’S, VHS TAPES THEY NEED A HOME, WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING. LET ME KNOW.

8. Merna Sabas says:

Hi.i have a lot of vhs tape can i sell it .call 925 2504681

9. Mark Feinman says:

I have a lot of unwanted Beta and VHS tapes. Do you take and pay cash for them?

10. Dani wood says:

Hi – I have a lot of cassette tapes in great condition and vinyl records too – and a whole cabinet full of vhs movies -are they worth anything? Thanks!

11. Dani wood says:

I also have a Lot Of Music Cds in great shape

12. Pingback: How To Build An Outdoor Recycle Bin | Africabank

13. ed says:

do you sell vhs tapes?

14. Kenny says:

I Have 1,66 VHS Tapes To Sell. Is There Anyone Interested In The Whole Lot. Selling The Lot For 500.00. About 50 Cent For Each One. Call Kenny At 1-978-539-8400.

15. Jenny Buck says:

I have a lot of cassette tapes I want to sell, Can you help me? Call 724 813 1198

16. Pingback: Recycling Around The World | Think Outside The Bin