Battery Solutions makes recycling batteries as easy as 1-2-3. Just purchase your iRecycle kit and receive it in the mail. Then, fill the kit with all types of dry-cell batteries and handheld electronics:
- Household batteries, both rechargeable and non-rechargeable, such as:
- D-cell, C-cell, AA, AAA, 9-volt, and button cells
- Rechargeable battery packs from:
- Cell phones, cameras, laptop computers, power tools, etc.
- Handheld electronics:
- Cell phones, iPods, PDAs, pagers, and so on
- Any other dry-cell batteries
Once your iRecycle box is filled, ship it pre-paid via FedEx to their recycling center. It’s as easy as that.
Learn more about the types of batteries you may have at home: